Wow..The best destination in the old city of Bangkok that the tourist like to go and walking around in 1 day


Hi everybody. My name’s meamalai. I am thai people.Greeing and welcome you to webblog recommend hotels and attraction place in thailand.In this blog no good english, no good grammar,no use formal language but I am trying to explain in english for easy language. I think that you are understand my story. For today I would like to write about the best destination and good attraction place in Bangkok that the tourist who are like to going there. When I take the bus to my working place I saw the tourists who are traveler and they are backpacking to travel in Bangkok Thailand. If you are one people who are backpack or travel in Bangkok. Don’t forgot you apply sunscreen because the sun is very hot and will damage your skin.Moreover please keep your money pocket carrefully because it have the robber at acttract place. For your dress in bangkok if you go to the temple, please take clothing entirely; do not wear short pants so sexy is prohibit

Today I will bring you to popular old city and very attraction place that the tourist like to going there and you can walking around nearby Which is full of Architure and Culture of Thais If you are go in thailand.The first thing your shoud touch and going there. It is "Wat" or English is monastery. Actually, I know that you are read other blog about attraction place in Bangkok before to read my webblog. However, I think my blog is will a channel of guideline to help you to planning in Bangkok. In addition, If you are planing to travel in thailand and finding the hotel. It have 2 opption; 
1. you can find the hotel near BTS Skytrain which very comfortably. you don't worry about traffic jam.
2. You can find the Hotel in old City such as hotel near Riverside or khoasan Area is many budget hotel for your selected.

Wow.let's go. This is my openion, I would like to reccommend the best destination or attraction place in old city bangkok that your can walking around nearby which have following ; 
1.Wat Prakaew (Emeral Budha Temple) This is the first attraction which the tourist must to go. Because you will see the exquisite of thai architecture. you will see the emeral budha.This temple is 250 years as establish Rattanakosin empire on 1782s.
2.The grand Palace  

3.Wat Pho
4.Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)

5.Wat suthat thepwararam
6.Wat Phukhoa Thong (Golden mountain)
7.The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall 
8.Wat Ratchanuddaram
9.Wat Chanasongkram 
10.National Museum  


I hope that my blog is a one of guideline for your planing to travel in Bangkok.
Thank you very much for your reading. I look forward to your read my blog other.
And thanks Google Translate for help my english.Althoug it's don't corect all story blog.

Best Regards,
Meamalai She like thailand
Wow..The best destination in the old city of Bangkok that the tourist like to go and walking around in 1 day Wow..The best destination in the old city of Bangkok that the tourist like to go and walking around in 1 day Reviewed by Maemalai blog on 03:39:00 Rating: 5

Check Promotions

ads
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.